INTERESTED?

If you are interested please email me at withthisringitheeblog@gmail.com!

Please don't comment on the items if you are truly interested because I will answer emails before comments. Please let me know if you need me to hold it for a couple of days and we can work something out, if I don't hear from you it will open up again.

Please let me know if you have any questions BEFORE purchasing... all sales final!

I will be shipping the items from 91761.

Accepting Paypal for payments ONLY!

Thanks!

***UPDATE: IF YOU WERE INTERESTED IN AN ITEM THAT IS NO LONGER LISTED ON HERE THEN IT HAS SOLD.

6.15.2010

(24) Sand Dollar Table Names - $40

I used these for my table numbers/names. You will receive 24 sand dollars with a different California beach on each one in this fuchsia color and comes with a plastic stand for each.


Some examples of beaches are Newport Beach, Santa Monica, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment